The caller is reporting they've selected the option to Start Sending Location, but you're getting the error "Caller unable to share location: User denied Geolocation." The Caller could possibly have Location Services disabled on their device or for their browser. If possible, ask the Caller to turn on Location Services for their device. If it's already turned on for their device, they may need to specifically enable Location Services for their browser.
Articles in this section
- What is i911?
- How does i911 work?
- Can Fire & Rescue use i911?
- Who can access or utilize i911?
- How do I get started with i911?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- How do I change the email of my i911 account?
- How is the Automatic Location obtained or how do I enable it?
- After applying for automatic location, how long will it take before I can start using it?
- How can I add individual user accounts to a team so my team members can use automatic location?